Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Day 23

It is 11/29/19. It has been a few days since I had my photo shoot, but now that I have the pictures that I need for my magazine I can start editing them. For this process I used an app on my iPhone call VSCO, an online photo and video editing program. I used this program over the provide editing program implemented in my iPhone because it allows you to go into greater detail when editing pictures. For example, VSCO has an editing feature that allows you to adjust the skin tone of the picture; this was a feature that I found useful because the settings of my pictures were in bright areas, so I utilized this to adjust my models skin tone to their natural skin tone, and/or a skin tone that fit the lighting. I also found that VSCO made it easier to see the difference in the editing pictures. For example, when I was adjusting the sharpness you could see a clear difference in the amount of detail that the image portrays.
Here are my finished products for the images I will be utilizing in my magazine.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...