Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Day 28

It is 12/7/19. Today I began working on the text for my article. For this part of my project I needed to interview my models as well as include my own insight on " How to Stay Cool in the Heat." I went on separate FaceTime calls with my models' for this section as I needed a few quotes from them to use as first-hand experience for how your average teenager styles themselves for the winter season. In the call with my male Model Mike, he gave me insight on how musicians, specifically in rap, influence his style immensely; this is also how I came up with the idea to create an article titled "How Music Has Influenced the Fashion Industry." One of the main influence's in the music industry that my male model looks at is an artist called Travis Scoot; not only is he one of the most raps most beloved artists out right now but, he is also one of fashion most growing brands as of 2019. His label  Cactus jack, has created man pieces surrounding his latest album, Astroworld. With this in mind I included a reference to Travis Scott in my article when talking about fashion icons and who the youth looks at for inspiration.
Here is the outfit which was influenced by Travis Scott.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...