Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Day 26

It is 12/2/19. Today I began working on my article pages. This was by far the hardest part of my project to create because this determine how valuable the insight that my magazine showcases. Throughout my research I discovered that magazine do not tend to fill two pages of pure text, one page usually includes an image with the title of the article and a description of what they will be talking about. I also found that the image includes a brief description of what the model is wearing; although I did include a description of what my model was wearing I did not include the specific brands that he was wearing because not all of the garments were name brands/ well known brands; however, I did include a description of some of the essentials that I would be discussing in my article as a form of a mode of address to intrigue my readers into reading my article. A key component of my article is the way I compared and contrasted the "cool" outfits from the "heat" outfits. I first showcased a warm setting; however, I used an outfit that would be more commonly seen in a cool setting. The purpose of the was to showcase how you can where warmer garments in the hot and humid Florida weather. For the second image, I did the complete opposite; I showcased an outfit that would be more commonly worn in the heat, but I used a cool setting to showcase how you can wear a lighter outfit in Florida's breezy weather because it does not get that cold down here.
Here is the finish product of my first article page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...