Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Day 25

It is 12/1/19. Today I began working on my table of contents for my magazine. I decided to use my male model for the image on my table of contents to show that my magazine covers both men and women's fashion; the outfit that is being showcased can also be worn in Florida during the winter, as it is  a flannel, jeans, white tee, Air Force 1's, and a baseball cap; all of these garments are versatile and timeless, and the colors I used are all primary colors which work together hand in hand; hence, why I used this outfit in my photo shoot. The articles I put in my table of contents all had to do with upcoming trends and tips for winter fashion. For example one of my article's was titled "The Do's and Don'ts For Winter Fashion." If I where to make a full article on this topic, I would have included tips for what trends should be left in the past and what trends are becoming popularized throughout the fashion industry. A key component that I included in this article page was the color contrast between the heat and cool. For the image there is the light from the sun shining down on him which portrays the "heat" of the image; however, there is also some from of shade in the picture which portrays the "cool" weather. For the fonts color I purposely matched the colors to my models outfit to make the title pop, the colors also go hand in hand with the article which adds a unique stylistic element to my article.
Here is the finish product of my table of contents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...