Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Day 22

It is 11/27/18. Today I did my second photo shoot. I met up with my model Reegan, at around eleven-thirty in the morning and we met up downtown at a Starbucks. From there we walked around  downtown Sarasota trying to find we sat down and planned what type of setting we wanted for our background. We decide that we wanted to keep the same type of setting for our photo shoot, which was a grimy setting in the background because it would compliment her two outfits. Luckily I ran into less problems with this photo shoot; however, I did run into problems with having the lighting of the shots because it was a sunny day, but i did figure out how to adjust the lighting on my camera and I knew that in the editing process I would be able to adjust the lighting to my preference. I wanted the lighting to be some what bright so that I could be to talk about how winter in Florida is different from other places in the U.S. in the way that our winters tend to be warmer then places where it snows like North Carolina or even places in other parts of the world where such as Paris. To my surpize I ended up taking a few shots with an environmental and artistic setting. While we were exploring the downtown area to find spots we came across a few places that worked with the colors of her outfits.
Here are some of the pictures from the photo shoot.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...