Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Day 8

Today is 11/5/19. My group and I decided to discuss when we are going to do the shoot for our magazines. We first had to discuss who our models would be, what clothes the models would be wearing, and the place where we would take the shots at. For my magazine, I will have my friend Mike as my model and I will also be a model for my magazine. For the type of clothes, I needed my models to be wearing winter fashion. I had them pick out boots, jeans, a jacket, and beanie. Lastly, we decided that we would do the photo shoot in the downtown area of our city. We choose to take the shots their because the downtown area is usually filled with holiday decoration and also has street art all around which could be used as a background for one of the shots.


Image result for downtown sarasota

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...