Friday, November 8, 2019

Day 9

It is 11/6/19. Today my group and I came up with our slogan. We started to brainstorm ideas related to clothes, but is also authentic. After countless minutes of pondering we came up with the slogan:
 " Explore your true style." We choose this slogan because it relates to style, it promotes looking at our magazine for inspiration and/or or any style ideas, and it is catchy.
We also began planning when we were going to do the photo shoot. We decided to do it on the weekend because it works with our schedules .We then discussed the type of shots we were going to have to take, what models to use, what time of day, and what clothes we would have them wear. I decided that i would take a medium close up shot for my cover page because the cover will be the mode of address that appeals to my audience and a full body shot for my article because it would capture my models outfit that I will be discussing in my article. As for what time of day i was thinking one shot out in the day and one at night because i would be able to show something more casual for the morning and an outfit more elegant for the night. My magazines focuses on winter fashion, so I would need to consider winter in warmer places like Florida, and winters in colder places like Canada. I decided to be more specific with my winter fashion and i decided to focus on winter fashion for warmer places because i live in Florida and our winters are very different from places such as Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...