Friday, November 8, 2019

Day 10

It is 11/8/19. Today my group and I discussed when we were going to do our photo shoot. First I had to consider the setting, which I decided to be in the morning, in this city, and with winter holiday decorations in the background. I choose this for my setting because our city has very mesmerizing winter decorations, and it does not snow in south Florida, so the decorations will show the type of season that my topic will focus on. I also had to plan out the outfits; which I decided to have my model wear boots, jeans, a jacket, and a beanie. I choose this outfit because in Florida our winter is fairly warm when compared to everywhere else in America, hence why I did not make my model wear big warm outfits such as snow boots, puffy jackets, etc. I finished by doing research on the specific spot where I would take my pictures. I decided to take the shots in the center of the downtown area of my city because they set most of the holiday decorations there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...