Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Day 11

It is 11/11/19. Over the weekend my group and i got together and took our pictures for our magazine. I decided to take my pictures in a winter holiday decorated area, because in a warm places like Florida it is hard to show that it is winter on pictures. I had my model wear warm weather close such as a hoodie with a denim jacket. I did not have any specific shot , so i took a variety of shots to see the angels that I liked the best. Today I will be going through all the pictures separating the good ones from the bad ones. after doing so, I did a reflection on my pictures and evaluated myself to see what shots  I needed to work on. I next had to narrow down the pictures that I would use  for the magazine.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...