Monday, December 2, 2019

Day 21

It is 11/26/19. Today I made sure that everything was ready for the photo shoot to try to prevent some of the dilemmas that I faced in the last photo shoot. I began by charging my camera and making sure that I had a spare SD card in case I need to use it, and then I took some shots to make sure there was storage on my current SD card, as well as making sure that my pictures where able to be downloaded onto my computer. I then asked my teacher if I needed to have some taking pictures of me taking the shots, and they explained to me that it was no completely necessary, which solved my problem from the last photo shoot. I finished preparing by putting my camera to charge, making sure my model was still available for the shoot, and making sure that I was content with the outfits I choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...