Monday, December 2, 2019

Day 20

It is 11/25/19. Today I continued planning my photo shoot by deciding what type of clothes my model is going to wear. In this portions of the shoot, I decide to collaboratively work with my model on deciding what she would be wearing because a male and females perspective on clothing differs; however, I did not let her completely give her freedom of choice on what she was going to wear because my edition of the magazine focuses on Winter fashion. After looking meeting with my model we deiced to keep some of the same fundamentals garments that were in the last shoot in the new shoot, such as the jeans and sneakers. The garments that we changed were the tops and sneakers; we decided to use a long sleeve because it in Florida our winters are warmer, therefore there is no need to be wearing a puffy coat than most parts of the world. I choose a vintage style t-shirt because as of recently it has been popularized by celebrities, such as ASAP Rocky, Travis Scott, and Kylie Jenner. Although I decided to use sneakers in the shoot, I changed the style of sneaker that I wanted to use. I decided to use wheat sneakers, because wheat sneakers has been in style for many years and it is one of those pieces that will most likely never o out of style.

These are the jeans


This is the long sleeve


These are the sneakers


This is the vintage style shirt and  the other pair of jeans
Image result for kylie jenner wearing vintage tee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...