Monday, December 2, 2019

Day 19

Today is 11/24/19. Today I began planning my second photo shoot. This shoot will consist of a female model because my magazine covers teen fashion for both male and female. This time around I started by looking for my model first. I had less trouble with finding a female model then I did a male, probably because females tend to be more outgoing then males when it comes to fashion. The model I found was one of my peers, her name is Reegan. I choose her because she has experience with photo shoots from being crowned Miss Lakewood Ranch and Miss Manatee, and because her sense of style fits the street wear look that I am covering in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...