Monday, December 2, 2019

Day 18

Today is 11/23/19. Today I did my photo shoot. I met up with my model, Mike, at around ten-thirty in the morning and we met up at a local coffee shop were we sat down and planned what type of setting we wanted for our background. We decide that we wanted to have a shot with a grimy setting in the background because it would compliment the street wear look that we were going for. Right off the bat we had problems with one of my group members who could not come to the photo shoot to record me taking the pictures; they also had the extra SD card which luckily we did not end up needing for the first photo shoot. Another problem that I had was trying to find the right angels for my shot. I had to learn to adjust my shot accordingly to my models height. I also had trouble while taking some of my pictures, because they were located on private property so we were asked to leave the premises. At the end of the shoot their were a total of twenty-three pictures, and all of the shots were taken strictly by myself.
Here are some of the pictures that I took.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...