Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Day 17

It is 11/22/19. Today I continued planning my photo shoot by looking for models to use in my magazine. Throughout the process, I had to consider the garments that I wanted my model to wear, so  I focused on finding people who's style matched the streetwear look that I was going for. This narrowed down my choices for the outfits as well as who I would ask to be my model; however, a dilemma occurred when I was finding participants for my shoot because they were either camera shy or too busy. However, I did manage to find one model who was willing to do the shoot, his name is Michael. Him and I conversed about the outfit ideas that I had for the shoot as well as when we would meet up to take the photo shoot. We decided that we would meet up over our Thanksgiving break to do the photo shoot and that it would take place in Downtown Sarasota, Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...