Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Day 16

It is 11/21/19. Today I worked on figuring the basics of how my Nikon camera works, because this was my first time using a professional camera. I decide to use this professional camera instead of my iPhone because it is able to capture higher quality shots at 1080p as compared to my camera's 780p. The camera also allows you to hold the focus of a shot for a longer period of time, and can come back into focus at a quicker speed; this is one of the main reasons that i choose to use this camera because I do not have steady hands so this will make it easier for me to take my pictures. As I was learning about my camera, I found that when your in a setting with bright natural lighting that you want to adjust the camera's lighting to be slightly darker than the natural light so that your models skin color is vivid in the shot, so when you  use the flash and this also creates room for changes in the lighting during the editing process. I also learned the it is easier to take shots when looking through the viewfinder as opposed to the LCD display screen because the camera allows you to take the pictures with quicker and with the flash.

Image result for nikon camera labeled parts

Image result for nikon camera labeled parts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...