Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Day 15

It is 11/20/19. My group and I did not collaborate much today, because I was focused on planning my photo shoot. I started by, looking at what type of clothes my model would be showcasing which is based on the season of fashion (winter) and my audience (teens) that my magazine is focused on. I later began looking through different fashion magazines and their different seasonal editions such as Allure, teen Vogue, and British GQ , for insight on the new trends, as well as the timeless trends. I decided that my model would wear warmer garments: a denim jacket, a long sleeve shirt, jeans, and sneakers that have a more sturdy and chunky look as opposed to a pair of Vans slip ons because they do not have the chunky look that is popular mainly during the fall/winter seasons. I choose these pieces because they are versatile to all seasons, and almost any event.
The pieces shown below are not the official clothing items that will be used in the photo shoot.

Image result for gq winter fashion edition 2019


The denim jacket




















The jeans



The long sleeve



The shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...