Friday, November 22, 2019

Day 14

It is 11/19/19. Today my group and I finished deciding on the fonts that we are using in our magazine cover. I began creating drafts of what my cover page would look like and this is what I came up with these are not the finial fonts or pictures that will be used, the. pictures are from the website)

The 1st ruff draft of my magazine












For this draft the title is the biggest text of the cover, I used Bebas Neue font. The title is red because it is eye catching and goes hand in hand with the large bold text; red is also the most alluring/attractive color according to psychological research. Unlike the title, the rest of the fonts are smaller and in white; however, the fonts are all minimalist style text. The cover picture will not be the actual image on the finished product, but I choose this picture because the model has a subtle look over her shoulder to which gives her a debonair look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...