Friday, November 15, 2019

Day 13

It is 11/14/19,. Yesterday we could not take the pictures because my model had an emergency, so we rescheduled the photo shoot to some time next week; however, nothing will change, we will do it in he same place, time, model ad outfit. I also began researching the type of interview/ article questions that I am going to need. First I looked at some fashion magazine articles to see how they setup there article, such as what they talked about, what they focused on, and what type of research they did. I looked at various magazines, such as Vogue, glamour and Instyle. The magazines all seemed to have their pictures on a separate page, and on top of their article, or the article around the picture. The article mainly showed a fully body shot,  because it captured the model's outfit; however, the articles also had some as a mid-shot, these shots tend to be a more focused shot which is used when showing off a model's pants, hat, shirt because it shows off the specific apparel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...