Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Day 3

Day 3
It is 10/24/19 and my group and I have come up with the name for our magazine; we decided on the name "Off The Rack". The name was inspired by Vans skateboard company's slogan, Off The Wall and Virgil Abloh's, Off-White street wear brand. We took influence from these two brands because of how trending they are in the fashion world; Vans for example is a commonly worn brand throughout all ages. Off-White on the other hand is a highly worn brand but, specifically in the more "high-class"end side of the street wear demographic. 

Image result for vans off the wall logo

 Image result for off white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 32

It is 12/19/19. This is my critical reflection. I I   https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmxQ5XV6uC7SbTacQpFqsIma80E  CCR questions- Derrick A. Lezama T...